Research Engineer, Multi-antenna Wireless Communications
We are looking for a Research Engineer who is experienced in multi-antenna wireless communications.
The selected candidate is expected to:
- Conduct theoretical research in the area of multi-antenna wireless communications for the next-generation wireless networks (e.g., 6G);
- Publish high-quality papers at top-tier IEEE journals in wireless communications, such as the IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications.
- At least a Master degree in electrical/communications engineering
- At least 3-years of research experience in wireless communications
- Proven track record and published at least 2 journal papers in top-tier IEEE journals in the field of wireless communications
- Excellent written and spoken communication
- Salary would commensurate with work experience
- Open to fixed-term contract
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department: Electrical And Computer Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No