Research Fellow, Electrical And Computer Engineering
The Laser Micro processing lab at the National University of Singapore has the above research position available for one highly motivated candidate with strong research background on laser micro-processing. The successful applicant will carry out research in advanced laser processing and its applications.
- A PhD degree in Electronic Engineering, Applied Physics or related area.
- Strong research background.
- Hands-on experience in laser micro-processing and numerical simulation.
- Good written and spoken communications.
- Strong team spirit and good personality.
- Good paper publication track record.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Electrical And Computer Engineering