6 days left
- Full Time
NUS is looking for a Research Engineer to perform analytical studies on the design and development of power electronic converters for demonstrating load management in buildings. The candidate should be able to understand and implement various fault scenarios in power converters as well as design control strategies for power electronic converters.
- Possess a bachelor degree / Master degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Able to design, analyse and perform experiments on power electronic converters independently or in group.
- Has experience in programming of digital signal processors (DSP) and/or field programming logic array (FPGA), real-time simulation platforms etc.
- Familiar with simulation tools such as MATLAB and PLECS.
- Familiar with PCB design tools such as Allium designer or equivalent.
- Be able to draft research proposals, assist the PI in applying for research grants, and manage the research funds.
- Able to work with a team, with governmental agencies and collaborators with respect to the research.
- Able to draft research proposals, assist the PI in applying for research grants, and manage the research funds.
- Good written and communication skills.
- Open to fixed-term contract.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Electrical And Computer Engineering