Research Fellow, Medicine/Biology
A Research Fellow position is available immediately in Prof. Zhang Yong’s laboratory in a research study in collaboration with National Cancer Centre.
We are looking for highly-motivated individuals with experience and good knowledge in cell and large animal studies, for example, cancer therapy, toxicity and bio-distribution study, cell/tissue imaging, drug delivery, etc. The candidate will be attached to National Cancer Centre and be responsible for the development of study objectives and designing research proposal. The candidate will formulate and conduct the large animal experiments, perform data collection, analyzing and evaluating tests and research results and preparing reports and presentations.
Basic salary will be S$54000-S$95000/year, plus CPF (for Singapore citizens and PRs) and medical benefit. Initial contract will be for one year which is renewable. A salary increase and performance bonus can be expected if you perform well.
- Applicants should have a PhD degree in bioengineering, biology, medicine, or equivalent from a well-recognized university.
- Prior experience in handling and working with large animals (pigs).
- Good publication records in peer-reviewed journals.
- Good interpersonal, analytical and writing skills
- Able to perform research independently with strong technical and problem solving skills.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Biomedical Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No