Research Fellow, Paediatrics
The National University of Singapore invites applications for Research Fellow in the Department of Paediatrics, Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine. Appointment will be made on a yearly contract basis with the possibility of extension.
Main duties and responsibilities
The Research Fellow (RF) will be responsible to, and work closely with, the Principal Investigator and study team members to ensure the successful completion of ongoing projects. The RF will be able to:
- Oversee the general management of the project(s);
- Undertake the day to day running of the project at the study site
- Responsible for data quality control, data analysis, grant writing, literature reviews, progress and final report generation, scientific meeting/conference presentations and publication
- Assist with any other duties of a similar nature that are delegated by the PI
The applicant should:
- Have a first degree with good results and holds a PhD’s degree in Science or related disciplines, preferably with some experience in research
- Be able to work independently and in a team, have an investigative nature, attention to detail
- Have knowledge of computer applications, e.g. MS office, PowerPoint.
- Experience in epigenetics / cardiovascular areas of research is preferred, but not mandatory.
- Knowledge and skills in bioinformatics analysis would be a bonus.
Remuneration will be commensurate with the candidate’s qualifications and experience.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine
Department : Paediatrics
Employee Referral Eligible: No