Research Engineer, Integrated Circuit Designer
3 days left
- Full Time
We currently have a Research Engineer position for an IC designer.
The candidate is required to:
- Conduct the design, analysis and testing of low power transceiver.
- Take responsibility for the concept, design, analysis, modelling and simulation verification of the low power transceiver.
- Provide innovative design that lead to energy and area efficiency for the proposed circuit.
- A recognized BEng / MEng Degree in Electronic Engineering or related field specialization in CMOS IC design.
- Prior experience in transceiver design is preferred.
- Knowledge and experiences in Electronics Design and Analysis tools, such as Cadence, Synopsys and Matlab.
- Able to independently design, simulate and implement the circuit.
- Open to fixed term contract.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Electrical And Computer Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No