Research Fellow, Dean's Office, Medicine
We are seeking a highly motivated Postdoctoral Research Fellow to study the mechanisms by which cell death promotes antimicrobial defence and inflammatory disorders. The successful candidate will join a newly established group of researchers led by Dr Chen Kaiwen at the National University of Singapore.
Remuneration will be commensurate with the candidate’s qualifications and experience. Informal enquiries are welcome.
Formal application: Please submit your application, indicating current/expected salary, supported by a detailed CV and 3 reference letters.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
- PhD in Immunology, Life Science or equivalent discipline
- Team player, self-driven and good interpersonal skills
- A first author publication in respected journal
- Expertise in innate immunity, cell death and infectious disease
- Experience in cell biology, molecular biology, animal models and flow cytometry
A good professional role model