The human language technology lab in Electrical and Computer Engineering Department, NUS, is recruiting 5 Research Engineers to join the research team of automatic speech recognition.
The Research Engineers will contribute to algorithm implementation and system development.
- Processing of speech recording in English, Mandarin, and Malay.
- Acoustic modelling and language model that support code-switch automatic speech recognition.
- Audio coding and auditory modelling for speech recognition and sound classification.
- Client-server software development for automatic speech recognition applications.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in electrical engineering, computer science or computer engineering.
- Excellent academic record.
- Strong programming skills in one of the programming languages: c/c++, Matlab, Python.
- Project experience in one of the fields: speech processing, audio processing, image processing, and excellent teamwork.
- Open to fixed-term contract.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department: Electrical And Computer Engineering