Senior Research Fellow, Electrical And Computer Engineering
A Senior Research Fellow position is open in the Green IC research group of Professor Massimo Alioto, at the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, National University of Singapore (NUS). The candidate will carry out research on wide dynamic adaptation and process/voltage/temperature variation counteraction in integrated ultra-low power circuits. Targeting applications of intelligent systems (e.g., artificial intelligence, IoT systems), both circuits and design methodologies will be investigated and demonstrated on silicon prototypes. Industrial experience, knowledge of state-of-the-art EDA tools and prior tapeout experience are highly valued, especially in sub-28 nm CMOS technologies.
- Possess a PhD in either Electrical Engineering or strictly related (e.g., Computer, Communication or Information Engineering), and have substantial design experience proven through designs in industry for either research or commercial purposes.
- Must have at least 3 years or more of postdoctoral research experience, as well as demonstrated capability to achieve research excellence and develop research programmes and funding proposals, through in-depth knowledge and expertise
- Must be specialized in the area of digital circuit design, simulation, circuit benchmarking and characterization, with expertise proved through coursework and projects during his/her studies, and industrial design
- Needs to have also well-established analytical and problem solving skill
- Good written and spoken communication is required to publish and to present results at conferences and journals independently.
- Open to fixed term contract. The appointment can commence immediately with a 1-year contract, with prospect of extension
- Salary will commensurate with relevant experience
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Electrical And Computer Engineering