Research Fellow, Electrical And Computer Engineering
A Research Fellow position is open in the Green IC research group of Professor Massimo Alioto, at the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, National University of Singapore (NUS). The candidate will carry out research on wide dynamic adaptation in integrated ultra-low power circuits for intelligent systems, through both aggressive voltage scaling and back biasing. Process, voltage and temperature sensing techniques will be integral part of the investigation. Industrial experience, knowledge of state-of-the-art EDA tools and prior tapeout experience are highly valued, especially in sub-28 nm CMOS technologies.
- Possess a PhD in either Electrical Engineering or strictly related (e.g., Computer, Communication or Information Engineering).
- The successful candidate needs to be specialized in the area of digital circuit design, simulation, circuit benchmarking and characterization, with expertise proved through coursework and projects during his/her studies, and/or industrial designs.
- Has well-established analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good written and spoken communication is required to publish and to present results at conferences and journals independently.
- Open to fixed term contract; The appointment can commence with a 1-year contract, with prospect of extension
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Electrical And Computer Engineering