Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor/ Lecturer/ Assistant Lecturer of Psychology
Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor/ Lecturer/ Assistant Lecturer of Psychology, Jindal School of Liberal Arts & Humanities (JSLH)
O.P. Jindal Global University (JGU) is an Indian University providing world class education, located in the National Capital Region, Delhi (Sonipat), India. JGU is a vibrant intellectual community of 6650 students, 800+ faculty and 500+ staff members representing 37 countries in ten multidisciplinary schools: Law, Business, International Affairs, Public Policy, Liberal Arts and Journalism, Art & Architecture, Banking & Finance, Environment & Sustainability and Psychology & Counselling. JGU is dedicated to promoting global learning through its global faculty, global curricula, global collaborations, global research and global programmes. JGU is the youngest university to be ranked in the Top 3% universities in the World and in the Top 150 universities (under 50 years of age) by Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) World Rankings 2020. JGU has been ranked among the “Top 700 universities in the World” in the QS World University Rankings 2021 and recognised as an “Institution of Eminence” by the Government of India.
Jindal School of Liberal Arts & Humanities (JSLH) of O.P. Jindal Global University (JGU) is hiring faculty members for Fall 2021 semester.
JSLH is looking for potential candidates in the following disciplines-
- Social Psychology with interest/specialisation in Inter-Cultural Psychology.
- Life-span or Developmental Psychology with interest in Geriatric Psychology.
- Clinical Psychology with Expertise in Evidence-Based Art Therapy.
Eligible candidates who are willing to take up teaching and/or research assignments and are ready to join by July/August 2021 are invited to apply.
Qualification & Experience:
- Ph.D. (2021 or earlier) in the respective discipline.
- Ability to teach successfully, demonstrated scholarship or achievement.
- Prior teaching / industry experience strongly preferred.
Compensation & Benefits:
JGU is an equal opportunity employer and offers internationally competitive salary and benefits commensurating candidate's qualification and experience.
Apart from a competitive salary, JGU offers research benefits comparable to the top international universities along with comprehensive health and accidental insurance coverage, accommodation on university campus, staff development allowance, research grants, research rewards for publications and other benefits.
Applications must include:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of Interest (teaching, research & institution building)
- At least two references with full contact and e-mail information (References will not be contacted without applicant's consent)
Submit your applications to HR@JGU.EDU.IN