Teaching Assistant, Data Literacy Program
2 days left
- Full Time
Teaching Assistant/Instructor/Lecturer for the Data Literacy Programme (DLP)
Applications are invited for the position of Teaching Assistant/Instructor/Lecturer for the Data Literacy Programme (DLP) and several other modules in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence (DS/AI). The DS/AI modules and DLP Programme is catered to administrative employees of NUS. The duties include facilitation of classroom discussion, learner consultation, supervision of group projects, and design of assessment tasks. Successful candidates are expected to commit to two years of full-time service.
Bachelor, Master degree or PhD, preferably with work experience in data science or teaching experience.
Desirable attributes: -
- Competency in R Programming.
- Competency in Data Visualization Techniques.
- Competency in Machine Learning Techniques.
- Competence in interpreting and communicating numerical information.
- Interest in academic interaction with adults from all disciplines.
- Being proactive and reflective about teaching practice.
Please attach CV and all university education transcripts. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: Office of the President
Department: Data Literacy Program
Employee Referral Eligible: No