- Provide administrative support for the presentation of online courses including liaison with head of programme, full-time academics, part-time associate faculty, schools and various administration departments
- Handle student’s appeals and other student/instructor queries/matters relating to online course presentation.
- Liaise with assessment developers on assessment writing matters
- Coordinate instructors’ recruitment, renewal, deployment, trainings and other instructor-related events.
- Organise events for students, marketing, talks, social and promotional events, etc.
- Support general administrative duties such as departmental procurement, meetings secretarial support, organisation of department-wide activities, collation of data, preparation of reports, information updates, etc.
- Participate in university-wide activities such as exam invigilation, convocation, student orientation, etc.
- Manage ad-hoc projects
- Degree Holder with 1-2 years' relevant working experience
- Mature, meticulous and possess high level of discretion and integrity
- Effective interpersonal skills with excellent command of written and spoken English
- Resourceful team player who is able to work independently and display initiative
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Able to do data analysis and information research
- Ability to communicate well so as to act as liaison and help reach out to stakeholders, such as faculty and admin staff from other departments and divisions as well as associates and other stakeholders