Special Scientist, Department of Architecture
No. of Position(s): One (1)
Category: 4 months Contract
Location: University of Cyprus, Nicosia
The Department of Architecture, University of Cyprus, announces one (1) vacancy for a part time Special Scientist position, for the research project ACT_Architectural Education for Conflict Transformation.
B.Sc. in Architecture or relevant field
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Facilitate the organization of workshops, dissemination activities, and other
- Prepare and deliver project presentations
- Execute any other duty and responsibility assigned by the Management Team
We are looking for the employment of a high calibre individual who demonstrates the following attributes:
- Strong writing, communication, and organization skills
- Fluent (verbal and in writing) in Greek and English
- Dynamic personality with strong teamwork skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Willing to learn and take initiatives
- Strong problem-solving skills
The monthly gross salary for part time employment (80 hrs/month) is €1044,39. From this amount employee contributions to the various Government Funds will be deducted. The initial contract is for 4 months, starting in May 2021. 13th salary is not provided.
Interested candidates should submit the following:
- letter of interest for the position full cv copies of degrees and transcripts name and contact details of two referees for recommendation letters.
by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org by 21.04.2021.
At least the best three candidates that satisfy the required qualifications, will be interviewed by a 3-member Committee.
Candidates shall be informed of the result of their application by the relevant entity.
The University of Cyprus shall collect and process your personal data according to the provisions of the General Regulation on Personal Data 2016/679 (EU).
For more information please contact: Nadia Charalambous; tel no. 22892965; email: email@example.com