Research Assistant, Office of Core Curriculum
- Bachelor Degree
- Singapore | Closing On 07 May 2021
Singapore Management University is a place where high-level professionalism blends together with a healthy informality. The 'family-like' atmosphere among the SMU community fosters a culture where employees work, plan, organise and play together – building a strong collegiality and morale within the university.
Our commitment to attract and retain talent is ongoing. We offer attractive benefits and welfare, competitive compensation packages, and generous professional development opportunities – all to meet the work-life needs of our staff. No wonder, then, that SMU continues to be given numerous awards and recognition for its human resource excellence.
- Support the faculty member’s research project by sourcing for data, compiling a detailed catalogue of these data, providing cross-references to contemporary writers and their works, and more importantly to conduct fieldwork which includes participant observation, the administration of surveys and conduct interviews.
- Familiar with qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Social Sciences)
- Language skills (English and Mandarin; essential for conducting interviews)
- Familiarity with historical research.
- Familiarity with Survey and Interview methods