Apprenticeship Operations Executive
Job Profile Administration - Administrative Roles
Contract Type Permanent
To work within the Professional Apprenticeship operations team. The main elements of the role involve recruiting staff as part of our corporate offering for some of the largest professional and financial services firms in the country. Once recruited the exec will assist the learners through the admissions / onboarding process which is to ensure that the learners are signed up with the correct compliance documents and inputted into the funding systems in a timely manner. The exec will work across a number of systems.
Matching applicants to client requirements, arranging interviews, providing feedback and reporting to clients. Responsible for ensuring the ESFA funding rules are adhered to through the process by audit checking all documentation completed for learners that wish to enrol
This is a 12 month Fixed Term contract.
- Providing guidance with advertising, job specifications and targeting the right audience.
- Advertising client apprenticeship vacancies via a range of media.
- Applicant sifting, checking the eligibility of candidates, reviewing CVs and discussing experience and career aspirations to ensure they meet the criteria.
- Telephone screening, conducting structured telephone interviews and reviewing via scoring system
- Producing accurate client reporting to demonstrate progress against recruitment milestones, and managing client queries regarding all activity.
- Working by cohort (public or client) to manage your learners through the process
- Checking and confirming eligibility of key client and public apprentices and auditing sign-up packs before inputting data to PICS
- Assisting learners and clients throughout the process from initial application to starting on program
- Ensure folders are saved into the respective locations and compliance checks are completed
- Daily monitoring of apprenticeship bookings, replying to any queries and vetting exam/course booking forms before delegating to relevant team
- Providing first line support / contact for all learners / line managers via email, telephone and any other contact points
- Management of enquiries incoming via group mailboxes and actioning within agreed SLAs
- Assisting with the day to day
- Ad hoc reporting / requests
Department Apprenticeship Operations - Apprenticeship Recruitment
Vacancy location UK, North West, Manchester St James's
The successful candidate must possess the following:
- Excellent communication with a positive telephone manner and the ability to build rapport and maintain empathy with students and clients
- Ability to effectively manage client and internal stakeholder relationships, promptly responding to queries, ensuring expectations are managed
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to create and maintain accurate/accessible and organised documentation
- Ability to use email, internet applications, MS Windows operating system, including Excel and tracking tools to support this role
- Ability to apply numerical skills to analyse data, interpretation of facts and figures presented in the form of statistical tables and diagrams, thinking critically and checking for errors or variance from targets
- Must be comfortable working within defined Key Performance Indicators and Service Levels
- Passionate about client service with a positive approach to dealing with people
- Proactive, highly motivated and adaptable to change, as the company and industry in which they are based is very fast paced and competitive
Please note that the successful candidate will be required to undergo a basic DBS check
Contract Hours 37.50