Research Scientist A
The RS will conduct research to meet the objectives of the research program, which are:
- To conduct research on advanced computational algorithms for modeling of complex electromagnetic scattering and diffraction phenomena;
- To develop an in-depth understanding of the underlying physics of electromagnetic scattering and diffraction from large and complex object in practical environment;
- To investigate and develop techniques to control the electromagnetic signature of complex object.
- The potential applicant should have proven expertise and experience in one of the following areas:
- Fast CEM algorithms in frequency domain;
- Fast CEM algorithms in time domain;
- High-frequency methods and their hybridizations;
- Acceleration techniques for fast CEM solvers;
- CEM based SAR and ISAR image processing techniques;
- He/She should have a PhD in an electromagnetics-related field with a solid background in computational electromagnetics and a good understanding of the physics of scattering and antenna radiation. Programming experience in C/C++ is necessary while experience in parallel and GPU computing is most desired.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: Temasek Laboratories
Department : Centre for Electromagnetics (EM Modelling)