Instructors are expected to offer and be fully responsible for 2 to 4 modules under the Roots and Wings 2.0 programme offered by the Department of Psychology. The programme aims to train undergraduate students’ soft skills for success and wellbeing based on psychological research. The modules can be in the form of seminars or workshops.
equired Qualifications and Experience
- A Masters (or equivalent) degree in the area of social, positive, clinical, or health psychology is preferred by the time of appointment.
- Some undergraduate teaching experience will be an advantage.
Nature of Job
- planning for modules
- conducting workshops or seminars
- facilitating discussion groups
- marking assignments and exams
- providing student consultations
- overseeing class management and administration
Length of Appointment
Two academic years in the first instance. Position will begin in July 2021.
Competitive salary will be offered, depending on qualifications and experience.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: Arts & Social Sciences