Centre for Experiential Learning
Executive (1-year Contract)
The successful candidate is part of the team in Centre for Experiential Learning that drives and supports the activities of its programmes and events.
- Work across offices in CEL in support of centre-wide programmes and corresponding processes.
- Technical/System support for SUSS CEL website, staff portal, communications related matters and academic and examination processes for courses under CEL.
- Assist in CEL’s publicity, coordinate event management activities, create visual assets, write copy and create content for various marketing channels.
- Streamlining of workflows and communications amongst CEL offices to ensure consistency of messages to external stakeholders.
- Attend training and development courses relevant to work and/or personal development.
- Assist with any other tasks and duties assigned by the Director; as well as participate in University-wide activities.
- Degree holder, preferably in Information Technology, Graphic Design or Marketing. Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Professional applications. Experience in the use of e-learning and multimedia technology.
- Has a pleasant disposition; is self-motivated and positive; able to multi-task; a good team player and is able to work independently, and is self-driven to learn new technologies.
- Possess strong technical competencies, analytical, communication and presentation skills. Good teamwork and interpersonal skills and a high level of integrity.