Digital Assessment Officer
Job Profile Digital Product - Digital Assessments
Contract Type Permanent
As an Assessment Officer you will be responsible for; setting up online assessments, assisting with reporting and statistics and responding to student queries, as well as assisting with other tasks to ensure successful delivery of digital examinations at BPP.
You will be expected to support other Assessment teams within the Registry department during peak times, which may include all regular administrative duties to ensure the success of assessment operations at BPP University.
- Setting up of online assessments using data reports
- Assisting students taking the exams with any procedural and technical queries
- Assisting learning support or proctored exams which might be required
- Ensuring deadlines are met throughout the processes
- Following up with other departments to collate data as required
- Dealing with student queries via email, online query system and phones
- Producing system reports as requested
- Undertaking any other reasonable duties commensurate with the grade of the position
- Undertaking all duties and responsibilities in compliance with the rules and regulations encompassing equal opportunities
- Adhering, complying and working in accordance with University and Departmental policies, procedures and codes of conduct and GDPR.
- Participating in training and professional development associated with the role
Department Registry Operations - Assessments
Vacancy location UK, London, London Liverpool Street
Essential Criteria for Role
- Experience of working in a professional academic support team, in a higher education academic support service or other relevant administrative setting.
- Excellent IT skills, in particular Excel.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills with ability to communicate with students and staff in a helpful and professional manner
- Proven ability to work on your own initiative
- Good organisational and time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines under pressure
- Ability to prioritise a diverse and demanding workload working to often competing deadlines in a calm manner
- Ability to interpret and apply academic regulations and policies and apply them to your day-to-day work
- Evidence of analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to maintain a professional manner and calm approach in a busy environment and in delivery of assessment services for students
- Confident individual with a strong team working ethic with a can-do attitude
- Experience in using online assessment software
Contract Hours 37.50