Associate Professor/Assistant Professor - Human Nutrition
The College of Natural and Health Sciences (CNHS) invites applications for a full-time faculty position at the Assistant or Associate Professor level in the Department of Health Sciences. Preference will be given to candidates with expertise in Nutrition related fields. Candidates should demonstrate a strong record of teaching, service, and research. To be considered, candidates should complete an online faculty application by submitting a (1) curriculum vitae and (2) letter of interest describing teaching experience as well as teaching and research interests.
- Teaching undergraduate and graduate courses in in the PHN Program. The faculty will be responsible for teaching 24 credit hour per year. Teaching will include courses in clinical nutrition, human nutrition, and public health and nutrition subjects.
- Ability to develop and secure sponsored research that involves both undergraduate and graduate students.
- Participation in departmental services.
- Collaboration with other faculty members to develop and sustain the undergraduate PHN program, and master’s in Nutrition program.
- Academic advising for undergraduate students in the PHN Program
- Appropriate participation in conferences, professional associations, and research.
- Performance of other duties as assigned by the Dean and the Department Chair.
- A Ph.D. in Public Health and Nutrition/ dietetics/Clinical Nutrition/Epidemiology and closely related fields.
- Evidence of teaching experience at the undergraduate and graduate level.
- A record of publications in leading international scientific journals in the area of specialization.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Questions should be directed to the Department of Health Sciences Chair, Dr. Rania Dghaim, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org