Research Fellow, Electrical And Computer Engineering
The Human Language Technology Laboratory in Electrical and Computer Engineering Department, NUS, is recruiting Research Fellow to join the project of Neuromorphic Computing. Successful candidates will contribute to the implementation of algorithms and development of systems, to advance the knowledge, to publish in leading journals and conferences, and to meet the project milestones.
- Possess a PhD degree in electrical engineering, computer science or computer engineering.
- Proven academic record with strong publications.
- Strong programming skills in one or more of the programming languages: c/c++, Matlab, Python.
- Project experience in one of the fields: neuromorphic computing, signal processing, speech and audio processing, image processing.
- Excellent communication and values teamwork.
- Open to fixed-term contract.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department: Electrical And Computer Engineering