Research Fellow, Smart Systems Institute
Research Fellow at Singapore Blockchain Innovation Programme (SBIP) – the Research Fellow will conduct research and development work in the area of blockchain and distributed ledger technologies.
- Conduct research in the area of blockchains, distributed systems and protocols, databases, data processing.
- Work with the Research Assistant Professors to articulate blockchain research projects.
- Manage and work with the Research Assistants on blockchain research projects.
- Work with the SBIP technical team to integrate the research outcome into business-ready products and services.
- Ph.D. degree in Computer Science with focus on distributed systems or databases, preferably with focus on blockchain.
- Publications in top-tier conferences and journals.
- Proficiency in at least one of the following languages: C/C++, Java, Python, Go, node.js.
- Proficiency in Linux-based OS command line interface and scripting.
- Knowledge of database principles, networking, containers, virtual machines
Location: [[NUS Kent Ridge Campus]]
Organization: [[National University of Singapore]]
Department : [[Smart Systems Institute]]