Research Fellow, Dean’s Office Medicine
The National University of Singapore invites applications for Research Fellow in the Dean’s Office, Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine. Appointments will be made on contract basis, with the possibility of extension.
Purpose of the post
The appointee will be a research Fellow working closely with a multi-disciplinary team including research scholars, research fellows/scientists and Professors in the field of Behavioural and Implementation Sciences.
Main duties and responsibilities
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated candidate who will be actively involved in performing literature review, programme design, proposal submission and paper writing. The RF will be closely working with project managers, research scientists and Professors. He/she will be required to assist with any other duties as delegated by the PI/supervisors
- PhD in Psychology, public health or related fields
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Highly motivated, self driven and independent
- Interested in science and be able to work well in a team
- Prior experience with behavioural and implementation sciences will be preferred