Research Fellow, Industrial Systems Engineering and Management
6 days left
- Full Time
We are seeking a post-doctoral candidate for research in the area of network data analysis.
The responsibilities are as follows:
- Develop network models for complex systems considering human behaviors
- Develop statistical inference techniques to analyze network data
- Draft and submission of technical progress reports at regular intervals
- Present of research progress and latest findings at regular intervals
- Publish of quality research journal articles and conference proceedings to disseminate research findings internationally
- Applicants should have a PhD degree in mathematics/statistics or other relevant areas.
- A strong publication record in the area of statistics.
- Good at programming using Matlab or Mathematica.
- Good English writing skills.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department: Industrial Systems Engineering And Management