Assistant Professor, Mathematics
The Department of Mathematics at the National University of Singapore (NUS) invites applications for tenured/tenure-track faculty positions at all levels beginning in August 2021.
NUS is a leading global university centred in Asia. The Department of Mathematics has about 60 faculty members and teaching staff whose expertise cover major areas of contemporary mathematical research.
We seek promising scholars and established mathematicians with outstanding track records in any field of pure and applied mathematics. The Department, housed in a spacious building equipped with state-of-the-art facilities, offers internationally competitive salary with start-up research grants, as well as an environment conducive to active research, and ample opportunities for career development. The teaching load for junior faculty is kept especially light.
The Department is particularly interested in, but not restricted to, considering applicants specializing in any of the following areas:
- Optimization/machine learning, imaging science, network analysis/discrete mathematics, with strong emphasis in data related research.
- Algebraic/arithmetic geometry; Homogeneous dynamics
- Analysis and PDE
Please submit the following application materials:
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae/Publication List
- Research Statement (max. 3 pages)
- Teaching Statement (max. 3 pages)
- Evaluation on teaching from faculty members or students of your current institution, where applicable;
- Three or more Reference Letters
Enquiries may be sent to email@example.com
A PhD degree in Mathematics or related disciplines
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Mathematics