Assistant Professor in School of Health Care Administration College of Management
Assistant Professor in School of Health Care Administration
College of Management
The College of Management at Taipei Medical University invite applications for Assistant Professor position in School of Health Care Administration.
Contract type: Full-time
Taipei Medical University is looking for a motivated faculty member with Ph.D. degree in Finance, accounting or a related discipline, who will contribute to our international research profile and provide cutting-edge teaching to students in a cross-disciplinary environment. The new appointee will be based at the College of Management at Taipei Medical University.
$71,810NTD~$111,810NTD per month + benefits
- With the expertise of financial management or managerial accounting of the health care industry
- Capable of teaching the courses of financial management, managerial accounting, or cost accounting of the health care industry.
- With a publication record of health care management related papers.
- Teaching experience is a plus.
- Fluent in English proficiency and teaching & research enthusiasm with well-developed interpersonal skills.
Application Documents: Please submit an application package consisting of the following documents.
- Curriculum vitae and autobiography
- A photocopy of education and working experience diploma (any foreign diploma should be verified in advance by the overseas office, Republic of China (Taiwan)
- Publication list
- A statement of teaching interests with course outlines
- Previous teaching portfolio/outlines
- Two letters of recommendation
Applicants of all nationalities are welcome. Taipei Medical University commits itself to offering equal employment opportunities to all applicants, independent of their social background, age, race, religion, gender, or sexual orientation
For the application of our new fulltime positions, the interested applicants please make a hard copy of your curriculum vitae. Compose this hard copy, as well as the forms accompanying “The Procedure of Teachers ' Employment and Promotion” and e-mail the package to the department/course you are to apply.
School of Health Care Administration, College of Management, Taipei Medical University
11F., No.1 72-1, Sec. 2, Keelung Rd., Da'an Dist., Taipei City 106, Taiwan(R.O.C.)
For further information regarding this application, please contact Ms. Li at email@example.com