Stanford Graduate School of Business
Residing in Silicon Valley, the heart of innovation, Stanford GSB has built a global reputation based on its immersive and innovative management programs. We provide students a transformative leadership experience, push the boundaries of knowledge with faculty research, and offer a portfolio of entrepreneurial and non-degree programs that deliver global impact like no other. We strive to change lives, change organizations, and change the world.
Executive Education is responsible for the development and management of all the school’s non-degree program offerings. The mission of our organization is to “use GSB faculty ideas to inspire global leaders to change their thinking and drive positive impact throughout their organizations.” Executive Education also provides an ideal vehicle for the GSB to experiment with innovation in both content and pedagogy.
As part of the GSB Executive Education team, you’ll plan and execute multiple high-touch online and on-campus executive education programs each year. The position will work closely with various Associate Directors to create impactful Executive Education programs for senior corporate executives. Work is expected outside of the normal 8 am - 5 pm workday to support program operations and events. This role reports to an Associate Director in GSB Executive Education.
Your primary responsibilities include:
- Independently implement, administer and evaluate day-to-day activities of the program by identifying and executing tasks and objectives, making recommendations that impact policies and programs, and assigning resources to achieve the goals of the program.
- Collect and analyze data, create reports, review and explain trends; formulate and evaluate alternative solutions and/or recommendations to achieve the goals of the program.
- Analyze and interpret policies; develop, revise and implement procedures for program.
- Serve as the key logistics contact for assigned programs.
- Organize and/or participate in outreach activities that may include communications, events, training and/or conferences.
To be successful in this position, you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree and three years of relevant experience, or combination of education and relevant experience.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize own work and multi-task.
- Demonstrated solid planning and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and ownership of projects.
- Effective interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to routinely and independently exercise sound judgment in making decisions.
- Demonstrated experience working independently and as part of a team.
*Consistent with its obligations under the law, the University will provide reasonable accommodation to any employee with a disability who requires accommodation to perform the essential functions of his or her job.
Why Stanford is for You
Stanford’s dedicated 16,000 staff come from diverse educational and career backgrounds. We are a collaborative environment that thrives on innovation and continuous improvement. At Stanford, we seek talent committed to excellence, driven to impact the future of our legacy, and improve lives on a global sphere. We provide competitive salaries, excellent health care and retirement plans, and a generous vacation policy, including additional time off during our winter closure. Our generous perks align with what matters to you:
- Freedom to grow. Take advantage of career development programs, tuition reimbursement, or audit a course. Join a Ted Talk, film screening, or listen to a renowned author or leader discuss global issues.
- A caring culture. We understand the importance of your personal and family time and provide you access to wellness programs, child-care resources, parent education and consultation, elder care and caregiving support.
- A healthier you. We make wellness a priority by providing access to world-class exercise facilities. Climb our rock wall or participate in one of hundreds of health or fitness classes.
- Discovery and fun. Visit campus gardens, trails, and museums.
- Enviable resources. We offer free commuter programs and ridesharing incentives. Enjoy discounts for computers, cell phones, recreation, travel, entertainment, and more!
We pride ourselves in being a culture that encourages and empowers you.
How to Apply
We invite you to apply for this position by clicking on the “Apply for Job” button. To be considered, please submit a cover letter and résumé along with your online application.
- Schedule: Full-time
- Job Code: 4121
- Employee Status: Regular
- Grade: H
- Requisition ID: 88315