Research Fellow, Electrical And Computer Engineering
3 days left
- Full Time
The Human Language Technology laboratory in Electrical and Computer Engineering Department, NUS, is recruiting Research Fellows to join the AI research projects in the areas of Human-Robot Interaction and Neuromorphic Computing. The researchers will contribute to the implementation of algorithms and development of systems, to advance knowledge and to meet the project milestones.
- Must possess a Ph.D degree in electrical and computer engineering or related fields.
- Good academic record with high quality scientific publications.
- Strong programming skills in one or more of the programming languages: c/c++, Matlab, Python.
- Project experience in speech information processing and excellent teamwork.
- Good communications and independent.
- Open to fixed term contract.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Electrical And Computer Engineering