Research Assistant Professor in Pharmacology and Pharmacy
Laboratory of Data Discovery for Health Limited
Applications are invited for appointment as Research Assistant Professor in Pharmacology and Pharmacy (Ref.: D501758), to commence as soon as possible, on a two- to three-year fixed term basis, with the possibility of renewal.
Applicants should have a Ph.D. degree in health economics, statistics, data science, epidemiology, pharmacy or other related disciplines. They should demonstrate a deep understanding of the application of big data for outcome research and modeling (medication use and/or diseases), with an excellent track record in biomedical science research. They should be organized, self-motivated, and able to work independently as well as in a team. The appointee will conduct high-impact research related to health economics and big data, especially in the child and elderly population. They will use various approaches to explore big data in order to evaluate outcomes of various interventions. Enquiries about the duties of the post should be sent to the Department of Pharmacology and Pharmacy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants should apply online and upload an up-to-date C.V. together with at least three reference letters.
More searches like this
- Economics & Econometrics Research Related jobs in Hong Kong
- Economics & Econometrics Research Assistants / Officers jobs in Hong Kong
- Economics & Econometrics Research Support jobs in Hong Kong
- Economics & Econometrics Other Research Related jobs in Hong Kong
- Economics & Econometrics Research Manager jobs in Hong Kong