Manager Advertising, HEO 8
- Based in the Communications and Marketing Unit at City West
- Full-time, continuing position
- Salary range: $99,510 - $112,290 per annum (plus up to 17% superannuation)
About the Role
The Manager Advertising will lead University advertising activity, from planning and development to implementation and measurement.
The role reports to the Deputy Director, Marketing and Strategic Communications and leads a small team, as well as managing relationships with UniSA’s creative and media buying agencies.
You will have a strategic approach combined with attention to detail, you will thrive in a fast-paced and complex environment, and be expert in managing relationships with stakeholders, colleagues and suppliers.
About the Communication and Marketing Unit (CMK)
The Communications and Marketing Unit’s (CMK) role is to raise the profile of UniSA and enhance the understanding and recognition of its strengths and diversities; internally, externally and internationally among key target groups including staff, students, graduates, prospective students, government, media, business, professions, other educational bodies and the wider community. The Unit plays a critical role in contributing to the growth of the institution’s brand and profile, as well as delivery of the University strategic action plan.
- Develop and manage effective delivery of an annual advertising campaign schedule
- Analyse and distribute regular reports regarding trends in identified target audiences
- Develop and maintain marketing metrics for measurement of campaign activity
- Provide leadership and supervision to the Advertising team
- Manage a diverse range of external suppliers and consultants
Essential Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in education, marketing, communications or similar discipline, as well as demonstrated relevant experience
- High level experience in conceiving, developing, and implementing integrated and creative marketing plans and advertising campaigns
- Experience in financial and human resource management
- Experience developing integrative communication strategies across a medium to large organisation
Getting a great job working with the best is just the start. UniSA rewards its staff with a wide variety of benefits such as:
- Access to great personal development opportunities
- Employee assistance and development programs
- A range of salary packaging options, including vehicle leasing, laptops and car parking fees
- Corporate health insurance
- Staff study support
- Various on-site services available at our campuses which may include on-site gym membership
- A variety of leave arrangements
As a University of Enterprise, we offer a dynamic and agile workplace culture, one that embraces challenges and thrives on breaking new ground. Our staff are creative and innovative thinkers, communicating with clarity, conviction and enthusiasm. We embrace diversity and inclusion in a vibrant, engaging environment. Our people are authentic, resilient, and influential, and we deliver results.
How to Apply
The online application form will list the specific selection criteria that you need to address.
Please address your cover letter to Julie Bennett, Recruitment Consultant. For further information about the position or the recruitment process, please contact UniSA Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or via email at email@example.com using job reference number 2795.
Applications close: 11:30 pm Sunday 7 February 2021
Applications welcomed from Australian or NZ citizens, Australian permanent residents and those who have the legal right to work in Australia for the term of the appointment.
How to apply:
Applications must be lodged online, please note UniSA does not accept applications via email.
- Start your application by clicking the ‘BEGIN’ button
- If you have already registered for an account, please login before starting your application
- If you have forgotten your log in details, click here to reset your password
- Preview Application Form
UniSA is committed to developing a diverse workforce and a constructive enterprising culture in which everyone can thrive.
For further support, contact Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive a response within one working day.