TAFE Teacher, Auto Heavy, Diesel Fitting
About this Opportunity
- Continuing, Full-Time (36.25 hours per week - no night shifts)
- College of Trades
- CQUniversity Mackay
- Generous relocation package available
- $42.92 to $48.36 per hour with potential for overtime (plus 17% superannuation and 12.96% leave loading)
Join an organisation with an unbreakable belief that quality education, training and research should be available to everyone – regardless of background, location or life circumstances.
Working at CQUniversity
At CQUniversity, we recognise that the real life industry experience is the most important aspect when appointing teaching staff. We know that this experience and your creditability is going to be valued by our students. We are seeking tradespeople with current industry experience and a passion to teach the next generation of apprentices. This is your opportunity to share your valuable knowledge, skills and experience - with a mixture of workshop, classroom and office duties.
- Job security with a permanent position
- 6 weeks annual leave, 5 days paid carers leave
- 17% superannuation (Award winning superfund)
- Flexible work / life balance
- Financial assistance for relocation (if applicable)
- Generous professional and career development
- No coal board medicals or site inductions necessary
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program
- Possession of a vocational qualification relevant to the trade.
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, or a Diploma or higher-level qualification in adult education, or equivalent.
What if I don't have a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment?
You will be provided with a scholarship and be paid to work and study! Once you have completed your certificate, you will hold the qualifications required to teach apprentices the skills they need to be successful in their trade.
For further information about this position, please refer to the Position Description.
Apply today for a career that changes lives
Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Tuesday, 9 February 2021
Job Requisition ID: 353
When submitting your application, please include: Your Current CV or Resume, and a 1-2 page Cover Letter highlighting your relevant skills, experience and suitability for the position. Please note applicants for the position must have full time work rights.
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.