Human Resources Intern, Paid Internship
Department: Human Resources
Duty station: Naryn, Kyrgyzstan
Deadline: 05 February 2021
Summary of Position and Key Responsibilities
The Human Resources (HR) Intern will provide support for the daily operations of the Human Resources Department with attention to the recruitment process, new hire process, and HR documentation. HR Intern will have the opportunity to gain exposure to each function of the department.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support Human Resources team with administration and coordination tasks;
- Prepare Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents under a supervision of HR team;
- Will be responsible for making meeting and logistic arrangements;
- Under the supervision of HR Team, assist with recruitment initiatives. Sort incoming resumes and log them into appropriate tracking spreadsheets. Complete and mail out regret letters;
- Ensuring that procedures are performed correctly;
- Ensuring that confidentiality and professionalism is maintained;
- Perform other tasks assigned by the HR Team.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with an interest and aptitude to work in Human Resources;
- Ability to priorities tasks and handle numerous assignments simultaneously;
- Ability to effectively learn and acquire new knowledge and skills;
- Ability to share knowledge and work in a strong team-oriented environment;
- Detail oriented, self-starter, independent with initiative;
- Effective oral and written communication skills;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Russian;
- Advance computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Database Outlook).
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter, CV and contact information for three references to email@example.com by February 5th, 2021. As your application e-mail subject, please write: “Human Resources Intern”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.