Research Fellow, Mobile Systems and Cloud Security, NSOE
- Middle Management
- Singapore | Closing On 14 Feb 2021
Singapore Management University is a place where high-level professionalism blends together with a healthy informality. The 'family-like' atmosphere among the SMU community fosters a culture where employees work, plan, organise and play together – building a strong collegiality and morale within the university.
Our commitment to attract and retain talent is ongoing. We offer attractive benefits and welfare, competitive compensation packages, and generous professional development opportunities – all to meet the work-life needs of our staff. No wonder, then, that SMU continues to be given numerous awards and recognition for its human resource excellence.
- Design and prototype security device paring scheme
- Conduct security analysis, and performance measurements
- Interface with other system components
- PhD in Computer Science with major in security, at least 2 years of security research experience after obtaining doctor’s degree
- Strong expertise in security protocol design
- Strong expertise in security system/protocols analysis
- Proven publication records
- Strong C/C++ programming skills
- Reasonable command of spoken and written English
For more info, please refer to this website - https://smc.smu.edu.sg