Open Rank Faculty Position in Center for Computational and Data Intensive Science and Engineering
Skoltech Center for Computational and Data-Intensive Science and Engineering (CDISE ) of Skolkovo Institute of Technology, Moscow, Russia, invites outstanding applicants in the area of computational and data sciences for tenure track and tenured faculty positions at all ranks (Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Full Professor). Of particular interest are the candidates with strong knowledge and proven research track in the areas of Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, High Performance Computing, Mathematical Modelling and their applications in Science and Engineering.
Preference will be placed on applicants with research expertise in the following domains: Reinforcement Learning, Scalable & Advanced Computing, Intelligent Pharma, Computer Vision and Data Retrieval & Management.
Candidates’ experience and potential of developing an impactful research program, obtaining research grants and industrial contracts, and teaching graduate and post-graduate level courses will be considered.
- Developing an internationally-renowned, externally funded, independent research program
- Teaching graduate and postgraduate courses
- Advising students at all levels in research activities
- Participating in Skoltech shared governance processes and service activities
- Ph.D. in Engineering or Science Discipline from an internationally recognised educational or research institution
- Proven ability or clear potential to secure externally-sponsored research
- Demonstrated ability to produce scholarly publications
- Expression of a strong dedication to graduate and postgraduate level teaching and mentoring
- Commitment to inclusiveness for all students in teaching, learning and advising
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
How to apply:
The application must be submitted online at: http://join.skoltech.ru/how-to-apply/ and should include: CV with a list of publications, research and teaching statements, a statement of interest or involvement in innovation, and at least three letters of recommendation. Please note the code of the current vacancy that you will need when filling out the application form: [74_FP_CDISE]
Review of applications will continue until the positions have been filled. Applicants should submit the following documents:
- cover letter,
- curriculum vitae,
- two-page statement of teaching interests and philosophy,
- statement of research plans,
- innovation statement, and
- the names and contact information of at least three professional references.
Skoltech is committed to diversity and equality, and all applicants are invited to apply regardless of their gender, race or nationality.
Queries regarding research & teaching priorities of the Centre and any other queries regarding the open positions : Prof. Maxim Fedorov (email@example.com)