Research Fellow, Electrical And Computer Engineering
A Research Fellow position is open in the Green IC research group of Professor Massimo Alioto, at the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, National University of Singapore (NUS). The candidate will carry out research on power management of integrated ultra-low power circuits for intelligent systems. Predictive and machine learning-based design techniques will be explored for intelligent and data-driven power management from the standard cell to full digital IP level. Industrial experience, knowledge of state-of-the-art EDA tools and prior tapeout experience are highly valued, especially in sub-28 nm CMOS technologies.
- Possess a PhD in either Electrical Engineering or strictly related (e.g., Computer, Communication or Information Engineering).
- The successful candidate needs to be specialized in the area of igital circuit design, simulation, circuit benchmarking and characterization, with expertise proved through coursework and projects during his/her studies.
- Has well-established analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good written and spoken communication as required to publish and to present results at conferences and journals independently.
- Open to fixed term contract; The appointment can commence with a 1-year contract, with prospect of extension
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Electrical And Computer Engineering