Research Fellow, Electrical And Computer Engineering
We seek up to two highly motivated, skilled and independent postdoctoral researchers, who will join our quantum information systems group at (NUS ECE and CQT) and proactively contribute to ongoing and upcoming projects in quantum communications and quantum cryptography. The research fellows are expected to focus on, but not limited to,
(1) the development of realistic schemes for quantum secure communication and quantum integrated photonics devices, and
(2) the development of verification toolboxes for quantum coherence and quantum correlations (nonlocality, entanglement, etc) in networks.
Interested candidates are also invited to send in their applications (CV/resume and a two-page research statement) to Dr Charles Lim at email@example.com
- Possess a recognised PhD degree in electrical engineering, computer science or physics.
- Have a strong track-record of working on technical aspects of quantum information theory and cryptography.
- Strong candidates with proven expertise in other aspects of quantum information are also encouraged to apply.
- The selected candidates are expected to partake in leadership roles within the group.
- Salary will be commensurate with the candidate’s track record.
- Open to working in a hybrid environment where theorists, engineers, and experimentalists work side by side.
- This fixed-term position is based on fixed-term contracts that are renewable annually subject to available grants.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Electrical And Computer Engineering