Quality Improvement Manager
Job Profile Academic Quality - Quality
Contract Type Permanent
This role will be based in Liverpool Street, with frequent home working included.
BPP is a leading provider of apprenticeships at levels 2-7 and is seeking a professional to support apprenticeship quality. As Quality Improvement Manager, you will support the Director of Apprenticeship Quality in ensuring BPP, and its sub-contractors, deliver training in accordance with Ofsted’s expectations to ensure at least a ‘good’ grade and to aim for ‘outstanding’.
You will be an outstanding individual able to operationalise quality improvement plans and drive continuous review and improvement of quality processes.
We welcome applications from a range of backgrounds, e.g. an excellent tutor, Coach, IQA etc. This is an excellent opportunity to move up into a central, quality management position and be part of a strong wider team for upcoming Ofsted inspections.
- Ensure compliance with key regulators such as Ofsted and provide support during inspections
- Lead on the development, operation and review of quality systems and processes
- Lead on internal quality assurance of assessment, progress reviews and observations of tutors and coaches
- Support apprenticeship Schools with external quality assurance visits
- Produce a range of qualitative and quantitative reports for internal and external audiences
- Contribute to the self assessment review process and quality improvement planning
- Support Schools with Annual Programme Monitoring
- Promote a culture of continuous quality improvement across Schools through setting robust quality improvement objectives with managers and monitoring progress to ensure achievement.
- Collate and analyse performance data against national benchmarks and provide quantitative and qualitative evidence of improvement as required by internal and external stakeholders.
- Compile committee reports which are data driven
- Collaborate with the Education Services team to design and deliver high quality training for tutors and coaches
- Commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion
- Understanding of and commitment to safeguarding legislation
- Commitment to and promotion of CPD activity
- Undertake any other duties as required by the Director of Apprenticeship Quality and as may be reasonably expected with the post.
Department University Academic Services - Academic Quality
Vacancy location UK, London, London Liverpool Street
- Level 4 Qualification or above
- Qualified Internal Quality Assurer
- Minimum L2 in maths and English
- Knowledge and understanding of performance indicators and the Education Inspection Framework
- Experience of influencing change and achieving improvement in teaching, learning and assessment practice
- Experience of working in the education sector, ideally within an apprenticeship environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent data analysis skills
- The ability to plan, organise and prioritise own workload
- The ability to work well in a team and be collaborative
- The ability to lead and take the initiative
- The ability to build relationships and inspire excellence
- Innovative and courage to challenge
- Attention to detail
- High ethical standards
- Level 4 Teaching qualification or above (e.g. PGCE) or equivalent (e.g. FHEQ)
- Coach qualification or the willingness to undertake coaching training
- Experience of L4+ apprenticeships
- Experience of working across multiple teams
- Experience in the FE sector or private apprenticeship training provider
- Experience of designing and delivering training to tutors and / coaches
Contract Hours 37.50
Salary 40000- 45000