Associate Professor/Assistant Professor in Media Arts and Design
UIC now invites candidates for this position which is expected to be filled in September 2021:
Associate Professor/Assistant Professor in Media Arts and Design (Ref:DCC201002)
Candidates with expertise in one or more of the following areas:
1. Interactive design (dynamic web, information design, digital installation);
2. UX or UI design;
3. Computing system/programming oriented creative and visual technology.
All applicants should hold a PhD or a MFA degree with extensive working experience in a related discipline. Successful candidates are expected to be committed to excellence in undergraduate or postgraduate teaching. In addition to uploading a detailed CV and job application form, please submit a portfolio of creative work limited to 20 examples in PDF format no bigger that 10MB (or provide a web link to an online portfolio) to email@example.com. Preference will be given to candidates who have administrative experience and management skills.
Appointment to this position will initially be made on a fixed-term contract of two years. Commencing salaries will be commensurate with qualifications and relevant experience. Fringe benefits include housing allowance , leave and social insurance. Continuation of appointment beyond the initial term will be subject to mutual agreement.
*Please complete the job application form and upload the requested documents online: https://hrapp.uic.edu.cn/recruit/job/vacancy/JobDetail/315.
*If you failed to submit your application online, please send your application by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications should include a curriculum vitae and a completed "Job Application Form" which can be downloaded from http://web.uic.edu.cn/en/hr/job-opportunities/application-procedure. Please indicate the position being applied for, including the field of expertise, level and reference number.
Review of applicants will begin in April 2021. We will continue to review applications until the positions are filled.The College reserves the right not to fill this position, or to extend the search until suitable candidates are identified or to make an appointment by invitation.
More searches like this
- Art, Performing Arts & Design Academic Posts jobs in China
- Art, Performing Arts & Design Professors / Chairs jobs in China
- Art, Performing Arts & Design Readers / Senior Research Fellows jobs in China
- Art, Performing Arts & Design Principal / Senior Lecturers / Associate Professors jobs in China
- Art, Performing Arts & Design Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in China