Research Fellow, Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Electrical Engineering
NTU Continental Corporate Lab invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Focus on the design and development of operational optimization strategies for electric vehicle (EV) charge-time scheduling problems in the context of EV fleet management
- Literature survey
- Development of distributed and online optimization strategies
- Solution prototyping and commercialization
- Project management activities
- PhD in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related fields
- Experience in developing optimization techniques for operational scheduling problems in CPS
- Experience in modelling energy systems with storage
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.