Research Fellow, Statistics
A Research Fellow position is currently available in the School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences.
- Propose and conduct highly advanced approaches /experiments using established scientific protocols and procedures and in some cases designing new approaches
- Summarize findings and publish results in research journals
- Assume general responsibility for scientific operations of the laboratory
- Provide supervision and guidance to junior phd students, and researchers
- Conduct research in the area of high dimensional stationary and nonstationary time series
- Propose new approaches for high dimensional time series and develop asymptotic theory for the proposed methods
- Develop some innovative approaches for high dimensional nonstationary time series
- PhD degree in statistics or computer science
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Familiar with asymptotic theory in probability, high dimensional statistics inference and R or Matlab
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU