Research Fellow, Electrical Engineering/Computer Science and Engineering/Automation
A Research Fellow position is available in the School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering.
- Conduct research in failure statistical models and data analytics methods to predict failure rates and remaining useful life of equipment (transformers, switchgears and cables)
- Develop failure mode effects and criticality analysis (FMECA) procedures and reports for faults analysed
- Develop optimization methods for optimizing fault mitigation measures and life cycle cost
- Write research results into publication manuscripts and project reports
- Contribute to project reporting and demonstration
- PhD in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Automation, or related disciplines
- Expert knowledge in power system modelling, failure analysis, or optimization
- Strong research experience in fault analysis, statistical modelling, data analytics, or optimization
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU