Research Fellow, Engineering
ST Engineering-NTU Corporate Lab invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Anti-disturbance control algorithm for unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) operating in environment with harsh wind
- Robust control algorithm development for UAV to handle load variation
- PhD in Engineering
- Strong background in control theory and flight control
- Experiences in control system design including anti-disturbance control
- Good publication record in control
- Familiar with C++
- Good communication skill
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.