Research Fellow, Electrical and Electronic Engineering
The School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering invites application for the position of Research Fellow. The Research Fellow will work on a A*STAR IAF PP project to conduct the research on development of modeling, simulation, analysis and control techniques.
- Development of data-driven traffic models, including network dynamic models, public transportation models and vehicle platooning models.
- Development of data-driven network parameter estimation techniques.
- Development of real-time closed-loop traffic signal control strategies.
- Development of public bus management methods.
- Development of vehicle platoon control methods.
- Development of emergency handling techniques.
- PhD in Computer Science/Engineering on data analytics, systems and control, operations research, applied mathematics specialized in optimization
- 1-year research experience in related area
- Expertise in traffic modeling, simulation, analysis or control
- Knowledge in basic simulation tools and optimization tools
- Publication track record is good.
- Proficiency in English
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.