Research Fellow, The Photonics Institute
The Photonics Institute invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Work on a project to conduct the research on development of EyeFyx solution which aims to correct for farsighted and presbyopic vision when looking at digital screens, but without the need to wear glasses
- Development of compact and cost-effective optical microstructure to guide light in desired direction to enable light filed display with smart phone
- Work with the software, algorithm team to validate the principle and demonstrate the solution’s performance
- Set up the optical experiment system to test the results: simulating farsighted with digital camera and capture the sharp images from EyeFyx’ed screen
- Build the prototypes, then prepare to develop the products for commercialization
- Possess PhD degree in one of the followings: electrical and electronics engineering, signal processing, computer science, computational display, light field display, glasses-free 3D display, Optics, Photonics or related fields
- Excellent knowledge in optics, optical system, especially in light field display, glasses-free 3D display
- Experience with coding, complex algorithm development is advantageous
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.