Rolls-Royce@NTU Corporate Lab is currently looking for a candidate to join them as a Research Assistant for performing research duties in project title: Power and Propulsion System Architectures.
- Support researchers on Research & Development experimentation
- Support in the design and implementation of small engineering projects (e.g. experimental test rig setup) for research projects within the EPSIL@N
- Support in the development of new capability development within EPSIL@N (e.g. Aerospace Hybrid Propulsion Power System, Marine Power System Demonstrator etc)
- Ensure compliance with Work, Safety and Health Regulations; perform risk assessment for all practical work conducted within laboratory
- Coordinate and assist in the evaluation, procurement and commissioning of lab equipment
- Work independently on planning, scheduling and executing all maintenance work for all related equipment in a timely and cost effective manner
- Provide in-house training to staff and students on usage of specific laboratory equipment, especially on high risk equipment (such as high power high speed dynamometer system, high voltage power system test rig etc)
- Local Polytechnic Diploma holder in Electrical and Electronics.
- Good skill of soldering and assembly of electronic components.
- Experienced in wiring and assembly of electrical cabinets.
- Experienced in maintenance of general electronic component stock and local purchase of monthly small components
Please note that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.