Research Associate, Computer Science/Engineering/Electrical Engineering
School of Computer Science and Engineering (SCSE) invites applications for the position of Research Associate.
- Evaluate the potential attacks and threats in blockchain network connected intelligent vehicular cyber-physical system (CPS) and Internet of Vehicles (IoV)
- Investigate the performance concerns in blockchain empowered IoV application scenarios
- Develop advanced security and privacy-preserving mechanisms based on cryptographic and off-chain storage techniques
- Model secure and trustworthy edge-cloud computing architecture and develop machine learning based security solutions
- Design advanced algorithms to improve the performance matrices which will have capability of handling a large number of data & transactions within a highly dynamic environment of moving vehicles
- Assist the PI and Co-PI on project management, preparing reports & presentation slides and contributing deliverables in terms of scientific papers
- Master's degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related disciplines
- Proficiency in Python and cryptography libraries
- Good knowledge in security, privacy and applied cryptography
- Have basic understanding on machine learning
- Good communication and writing skills in English
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU