Research Assistant, Engineering/Physics
The Singapore Centre for Environmental Life Sciences Engineering (SCELSE) is a unique interdisciplinary Research Centre of Excellence (RCE), funded by National Research Foundation, Singapore Ministry of Education, Nanyang Technological University and National University of Singapore. Hosted by NTU in partnership with NUS, SCELSE is linking new insights from the life sciences with expertise from the emerging technologies in engineering and natural sciences to understand, harness and control microbial biofilm communities.
We would like to invite applications for the position of Research Assistant.
- Managing laboratory related projects such as refurbishment, budget monitoring, lab safety
- Contribute to research papers and proposals
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Physics
- Minimum 5 years of research experience in scientific programming, carrying out research and writing papers
- Knowledge of Python, MATLAB, Java, C/C++, Visual Basic is essential
- Possess administrative experience and safety experience is advantageous
- Ability to multi-task
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.