Senior Research Engineer, Electrical/Electronics/Computer/Software Engineering
Energy Research Institute @ NTU invites applications for the position of Senior Research Engineer.
- Establish Embedded Firmware Capabilities
- Develop advanced embedded firmware for the controllers used in power electronics systems (eg power converters and energy storage) and other sub-systems
- Participate in full Software Development Life Cycle activities include requirement capture, detail design, code implementation, testing and verification
- Generate risk and failure mode analysis, review and consideration in functional safety aspect
- Master's degree in Electrical/Electronics/Computer/Software Engineering
- PhD holders will be recruited as Research Fellow or Senior Research Fellow based on experience
- Significant industrial and technology commercialization experience is preferred
- In depth hands-on experience in embedded C/C++ programming is a must, basic or intermediate level skillset in FPGA VHDL and Verilog
- Experience in working with different embedded controllers such as ARM, DSP and FPGA, proficient in embedded peripheral such as ADC, PWM, QEP, DMA, TIMER, ISR, and Linux kernel device driver
- Able to read component datasheet and hardware schematic, troubleshooting with JTAG debugger, oscilloscope and logic analyzer
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.