Research Associate, Algorithm Development
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
Energy Research Institute @ NTU invites applications for the position of Research Associate.
- Developing innovative and efficient algorithms for processing data from smart lamppost ecosystem
- Use coding skills to develop algorithm and utilize the existing street lighting and wireless/wired communication infrastructure at NTU CETRAN to implement it
- Responsible for data collection, data analysis and reporting of the experimental results to the team
- Master's degree in Math, Physics, Computer Science, Energy Science or related
- Experience in programming / Coding skills in Matlab, C, and Python is required
- Experience in Java is advantageous
- Experience in various Database and working with large datasets
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.